Our objective is to generate fresh, immersive write-ups on SwartlandWineRoute.co.za.
What’s much more, SwartlandWineRoute.co.za is continuously lookin for informed, brand new tips from article writers such as you.
Write for our site! SwartlandWineRoute.co.za welcomes articles or blog posts. When you are potentially interested in posting for us, remember to fill out the form directly below.
Remember to present pitches and completed articles or blog posts for consideration operating the form below.
- Preference will be given to original coverage and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions ought to range between 500 and 1000 words.
- We suggest 1st pitching topics to us well before you write it!
- We expect work as a Word document rather than a PDF.
- We invite the usage of in-line hyperlinks for recognizing resources.
- Please present your blog post or pitch only once. Don’t upload it many times!
Must I Compose a Headline?
That’d be helpful! We save the right to fine-tune it for Search Engine Optimization, type or just to make it more interest-snatching. But if you like to recommend one, that makes our work easier.
Will you change my content?
We shall edit for content and clarity, doing our very best to keep your style. You are going to be able to view our tweaks just before we go live.
Anything additional I should keep in mind?
Entries should be written in blog style, with short passages and plenty of white space. Including a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and please use only a single space in between sentences!
Must I add a picture?
ABSOLUTELY! Please do! You will get more viewers with a very good visual!
What about my avatar?
Our very own system makes use of your email to grab your headshot from Gravatar, so make certain your snap shot is published there.
What must I do after I submit my blog post?
When it runs, we expect you’ll be active in the comments, reacting to visitors’ problems or insights.
We look forward to your contribution!
Use The Form Just Below To Post Your Contribution
Prevalent Words Utilized: